“A
great marriage is not when the ‘perfect couple’ comes together.
It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.”
Dave
Meurer
Weeks and weeks ago, I had very tight schedule because of wedding
photography events that I had signed. But I remember my work with
this cuddly couple as I really enjoyed this project of photography
because they were so classic
and natural in the poses that I suggested.
As
weddings are between two families for Indians. If they do not work
with co-operation then it becomes very stony to shoot a perfect
wedding. But both the families very really great that I does not feel
like a burden of work and I truly appreciate that.
I
portraited all the wedding with a really calm mind. I think that the
main reason I got perfectly clicked candid wedding pictures.
Life
is a journey.
We
learn new things at each new step and add more experiences to life by
working with new kind of people, so this was one of them.
Unforgettable Memories I collected and Unforgettable Memories were
clicked, this satisfaction is the reason for love towards my work!



Comments
Post a Comment